This is your business home and we'll make sure you're putting your best foot forward everyday in the appearance of the building. We've been fortunate enough to service everything from World Headquarters buildings to humble remote locations. No matter if you're in a Class A office building with the finest appointments or a humble office suite we'll take exceptional care of your office.
Most of our competitors will tell you they use green chemicals. That’s a good start but is only a fraction of what current technology in our industry provides. Our processes eliminate 90% of the chemicals used in a normal commercial cleaning operation while achieving superior results in your facility. Your staff will literally breathe easier because of the improved indoor air quality from our processes and tools and you don’t have to worry about the cleaning crew contaminating a batch of your product.
Disinfectants – We use only EPA approved disinfectants that are effective against a broad spectrum of bacteria and viruses. Our chemicals are approved for use against the SARS CoV2 virus responsible for COVID-19. We have three levels of disinfectants and will recommend the right one for your environment.
Green Chemicals –The chemicals we utilize are certified as “Green” through the EPA’s Designed for the Environment (DFE) program or through Green Seal. For certain chemicals where “Green” guidelines have not been established we use the safest chemical available. All chemicals will be submitted to your EHS department for approval prior to being brought to the facility.
We use microfiber rather than paper towels or cleaning rags in your facility. Microfiber clothes and mops pick up more particulates and over time your facility gets cleaner because of the superior technology involved in this cleaning tool.
HEPA Filtration Vacuums
All of our vacuums use HEPA filtration filters. This not only cleans the carpets and floors better, but it keeps the dust from being blown back into the air helping to keep the building cleaner longer.
Dual Chamber Mop Systems
We use dual chamber mopping systems in every facility we service. This technology keeps the clean water on one side of the bucket and the dirty water on the other. This keeps your floors cleaner. Coupled with our flat microfiber mop heads you won’t see that telltale sign of mop slop along the edges of the walls in our buildings. It looks cleaner because it is!
Indoor Air Quality
Our cleaning processes, 90% chemical reduction, microfiber, dual chamber mopping, and HEPA Vacuums, will improve the indoor air quality in your facility. We emit fewer VOC’s (Volatile Organic Compounds) in our cleaning chemistry, we pick up more dirt with our tools (microfiber and high filtration equipment), and our proven processes leave your facility cleaner.
Customer Service Associates
Many of our clients have enough business in their building they need service during the day as well as the nightly deep cleaning. You may have heard this referred to as "day porters" or "day matrons". There's nothing wrong with these descriptions, except that at Total Facility Care these are our most visible employees in constant contact with your workforce and visitors. We focus them to be technically excellent at the tasks they'll do throughout the day ensuring your lobby, restrooms, meeting rooms, cafeteria and other common areas look great. More importantly we see them as a customer service ambassador in your building. We hire people who are friendly, know how to smile and will go the extra mile to meet your needs throughout the day.
- Carpet Care - from regular spot removal to complete carpet shampoo we'd love to clean your carpet too.
- Hard Floor - our expert floor technicians will make your vinyl tile shine, restore your grout in the ceramic tile to its original color, maintain your acid stained concrete, and service your marble or natural stone floor.
- Windows - yes we do windows. For buildings with more than two stories we sub-contract the work, but manage and supervise to ensure it's done safely.
- Hardscape - we can pressure wash your sidewalks or parking structure, sweep your lot, restripe your parking lot, place outdoor signs, maintain your parking islands and most any other needs on the exterior of your building.
- Maintenance – we have a maintenance staff that can handle the small projects or tasks every building requires. We like to think of them as “handyman” type tasks, but we can handle most anything. If we can’t do the work we’ll give you a great referral or oversee the work.
- Post Construction Clean – we’ll get your building clean and ready to go for your client if you’re a general contractor. If you own or are the tenant we can do post-furniture set up and move cleaning so it ready for your first day of operations!
- Recycling - we offer desk side pick up to full blown sustainability plans. Invite us to be part of your Green Team!